Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Self Discovery

How to innovate?

Let me tell you about my own experience as an innovator. What did I do to innovate? Nobody taught me how to start to find something new which will be useful to others. I had created eagerness within me to learn and make notes by observing my teachers in college. I started collecting new ideas and went through them constantly. This practice gave me the strength to think independently and I started creating new ideas and put them in writing. Simultaneously I attended many national seminars, workshops and conferences and presented papers and discussed my ideas with others. I had the courage to go to great educational Institutions and gave guest lectures on various topics which are useful to teachers and students. This gave me a golden opportunity to learn a lot of new ideas from others. When I had the confidence I started publishing my ideas in small booklet forms.

From these adventures I have come to know that Oxford Education can be provided in any Institution in the world. This is my innovation and new finding which will be useful for any individual or Institution

No comments:

Post a Comment